UNICAF, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for a Finance Officer in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Finance Officer administers and monitors the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Prepare and reconcile bank statements
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerised system
- Prepare all relevant financial statements
Applicants should hold a university degree and/or have relevant experience.
To apply, please submit your application with a copy of your CV to email@example.com