- Managing daily posting and ensuring that all entries are properly document
- Managing petty cash transactions and payments to suppliers
- Assisting with handling and issuing cheque payments
- Allocating payments and receipts
- Receiving and processing all invoices and requests for payment
- Preparing bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconciling expense returns
- Performing reconciliations with supplier’s statements
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Any other accounting and book keeping functions as requested
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant – CPAK or ACCA
- 3-5 years relevant work Experience
- Certificate in Computer studies or relevant with high proficiency in Microsoft office
- Strong knowledge in general Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Financial Planning, Budgeting & balance sheet reconciliation
- Good interpersonal relations, communication skills and possess a high degree of integrity, honesty and confidentiality
Applications close: Friday 31st March, 2017
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and should include your resume and cover letter addressing the position of interest quoting the job title as well as details of your current and expected salary, current position, email address and telephone contact.
Sciencescope will only process applications submitted through the above mentioned email and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for these positions you must have the appropriate right to work in Kenya.
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.