Almasi Beverages Limited (ABL ) is an unlisted public holding company of three Coca-Cola beverages bottling operations in Kenya. ABL, founded in 2013, came in to being as a consequence of a merger between three formerly independent Coca-Cola bottling plants namely; Mount Kenya Bottlers Limited, Rift Valley Bottlers Limited and Kisii Bottlers Limited. The business case for the consolidation of the three independent plants was underpinned by the need to overcome challenges that they faced and the need to take advantage of emerging opportunities in the sector. The merger is expected to result in value uplift of 50% of the current valuation over the next four years. This will come from joint investment in additional capacities and new product, better territorial coverage and product penetration, aggressively pursuing growth, revenue synergies, cost savings, better engagement and alignment with the key stakeholders of the company including The Coca-Cola Company who are the franchise owners and leveraging on shared administrative and managerial capacities.
The Role Based at Nyeri, Kisii or Eldoret and reporting to the Production Manager.
Almasi Beverages Ltd is the holding company of three Coca-Cola franchise Bottlers; Rift Valley Bottlers, Kisii Bottlers and Mount Kenya Bottlers.
- Operating different equipment on a modern production line
- Routine maintenance of the line
- Attending to occasional line breakdowns to ensure high mechanical efficiency and high line utilization
Qualifications for the Engineering Technician
- The successful candidate will possess a diploma in Engineering (Mechatronics) and must have a minimum 2 years’ experience in technical operations of a production line in a very busy organization.
- He/she must be able to work under pressure, be apt and keen on completing tasks within highly ambitious lead-times without compromising quality.
- Experience in working in an ISO certified environment is requisite and having worked with carbonated beverage production line is an added advantage
Method of Application
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for, please submit your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications will be: 28th March 2017
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.