Reporting to the Dean of Graduate School & Director of Research/Extension, the job holder will be responsible for providing technical support on the monitoring and evaluation of university grants and preparing timely reports on the university’s grants portfolio.
- Coordination with funded stakeholders to ensure product quality
- Coordination with funding stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordination with other internal stakeholders to ensure internal awareness
- Contributing to proposal development to ensure sound design
- Development of M&E frameworks and systems for tracking and reporting results.
- Developing data analysis plans and performing data analysis as needed.
- Deliver and champion capacity building and learning strategies and skills.
- Performance of any other duties as many be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master’s Degree majoring in the social sciences or other relevant field, from an accredited university
- At least three (3) years of progressive experience in monitoring and evaluation / grants writing in a reputable organization.
- Superior written, verbal and organizational skills and experience with producing technical reports
- Excellent analytical, research and data collection methodology skills
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and Interpersonal skills
Personal Attributes, Skills and Competencies
- Strong knowledge of monitoring and evaluation methodology, data quality assurance, analysis and reporting
- Understanding of statistical software and data management methods
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to measure the outcomes of the project’s activities and support project supervision (qualitative and qualitative)
- Ability to make quick and smart judgments in recommending alternative solutions within changed ground scenarios
- Experience in training and capacity building in M&E mechanisms at various project levels
- Good understanding of various donors’ requirements
- Experience working with statistical computer software packages
- Goal oriented, with ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to travel within project areas as required.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.