Position Co-ordinates: Department Sales & Marketing Team Marketing
Grade E6 Title Marketing Manager
Purpose of the Role : Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within the Company. The Marketing developing areas such as, planning, development and execution of the Company’s marketing and business development strategies.
Education: BA Degree in Communication. (PR, IR, Corporate Communications, Marketing an advantage)
Relevant Previous Experience:
4 years Experience in overall marketing for an IT organization
Business Understanding: A good understanding of the IT industry in East Africa
Knowledge: Functional Skills:
- Develop and implement marketing and communications strategy including web, social media, print and face to face, marketing and branding to further the company’s strategic objectives.
- Develop and provide marketing, communication, publication and public relations services and advice.
- Generic Skills
- Project management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with an ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to marketing problems.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to interact with both high level managers and directors and external clients.
- Exceptional relationship management skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Behavioral Skills:
- Self-starter: you need to be able to work independently, and take decisions autonomously
- Strong organization and time management: an ability to prioritize, to work flexibly, to work to tight deadlines; to complete tasks
- Critical Non-Negotiable attributes
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Copy writing and editing skills, including experience in writing publications, newsletters and online content.
Reporting Manager(the role this position reports to)
Head of Business
(roles that report into this position) Assistant Marketing Manager, Marketing assistant
- Develop a strategic marketing plan for the Company
- Drive and engage in business development within the Company
- Increase overall business development skills in the firm through training of business development techniques.
- Direct advanced market research and analytical analysis, including competitive analysis, market segmentation and marketing landscape
- Strengthen unique and compelling voice to build brand awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem among target audiences
- Ensure the company’s message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet revenue objectives via business development management, distribution channel management and customer service. Seek new ways to deliver messaging, such as mobile platforms, video and social media
- Utilize seminars, conferences and to enhance brand awareness and drive business development
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.