Location: Nairobi, 110, KE
Company: Tetra Pak
Ensure factory infrastructure and utilities are maintained according to standards.
Ensuring a safe working environment according to statutory and company guidelines.
- Support technicians in diagnosis of breakdowns related to converting equipment, utilities and restore back the same, within shortest time possible.
- Carry out root-cause analysis of the breakdown losses using relevant WCM methodology and tools.
- From the action plans developed, make follow up for implementation and update maintenance planning schedule.
- Enrich generated TBM preventive maintenance work orders on utilities and liaise with relevant maintenance process cell leaders on availability of technicians for executions
- Collect data from technicians/operators and actions from the executed tasks for further follow up, with spares or improvement points on the PM tasks
- Engage in WCM pillars in improvement teams, tag removal activities, training on in-house work ethics and procedures.
- Maintenance and updates of technical drawings and manuals library
- Ensure best practice according to WCM Early Management criteria in capital investment budgeting, planning, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, training and start-up.
- Follow-up and advice management on investment costs and payback.
- Support SHE pillar to implement corrective actions. Ensure company and legal requirements regarding factory safety and environment are met.
- Bsc Degree in Electrical & Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project.
- 1-3years experience of in a similar environment.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.