STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience or trainings/courses.
Experience: Typically three or more years of postgraduate professional experience in Human Resources with an interest in international humanitarian development.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Broad or specialised knowledge of HR best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background.
• Ability to supervise and support more junior and/or less experienced members of the team.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and recommend a course of action.
• Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and provide client oriented service. Ability to identify client’s needs and match them to appropriate solutions.
• Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate, UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
Language: International Professional: Fluency (level C) in English language. Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a temporary role on Service Contract for one year. This vacancy is open to both male and female candidates. Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit online applications ONLY, according to the following procedures:
Internal candidates: https://performancemanager5.successfactors.eu/sf/jobreq…
Step 1: Click on the above links
Step 2: Click on “Apply” to register and create your online CV
Step 3: Submit your application.
NOTE: You must complete Step 3 in order for your application to be considered for this vacancy.
Deadline for applications: 11 April 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any queries relating to this VA please send them to: email@example.com
WFP does not charge fees at any stage during the recruitment process. WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.