To manage both Aircraft and Flight Operations Library and related materials.
- Providing aircraft operations technical support to company fleet, flight crew and other airlines department In compliance with regulations.
- Including Aircraft Performance, Aircraft Weight & Balance, Aircraft Communication, Aircraft Suitability studies and airport analysis, aircraft operational documentation, aircraft flight testing and acceptance support, aircraft modifications, new aircraft into service as per the manufacture requirements.
- Verify and recommend for approval user charges invoices in our route network to ensure correct billing and appropriate follow-up on undercharges/ overcharges.
- Responsible for undertaking route and aerodrome analysis studies to support airline network.
- Manage contents of airlines Flight Operations Manual-all parts- and ensure current and updated for Flight Crews and Flight Dispatch. (Aircrafts library, Flight operations Library and Corporate library).
- Providing detailed reports on Navigation Planning activities.
- Manage and develop day to day operations of Flight Operations Technical Publications in conjunction with operations management, appropriate standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a full set of regulatory required operations manuals.
- Raise the standard and consistency of company documentation.
- Implement initiatives and processes to improve ATM operational functions if required.
- Procure, replenish and identify commonly used documents at OCC/AIRCRAFT to ensure timely, availability when missing or worn out
- Ensure flight operations documents are properly stored, referenced, revised, reviewed, updated, maintained and distributed.
- Record and archive navigation envelops contents as per records retention schedule.
- Manage the disposal of flight operations documents and records.
- Manage the disposal of aircrafts documents as per company disposal procedure.
- Capture and compile operational data and queries from voyage reports and document defect pad so as to provide trend analysis for measuring aircraft document integrity.
- Ensure implement of safety, security and emergency standards at all times.
- Diploma in flight operations/dispatch.
- Diploma in IT.
- Knowledge in airline documentation.
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in Flight Operations duties including Flight Operations Library.
- Flight Dispatch License / Certificate or ATC License will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Aircraft Performance.
- Solution focused, excellent communication and analytical skills with proficiency in computer applications.
- Knowledge and understanding in Navigation, Operational Manual, Risk Assessment, Aeronautical Information Publications and computerized flight planning systems.
- Good understanding of aviation regulations related-local and international.
- Ability in developing technical and general/company manuals.
How to apply: Submit a cover letter, current CV and 3 professional references to email@example.com
Closing date: April 21, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: Jambojet does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Jambojet.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.