KENYA MEDICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
A KEMRI –CCR Clinical Trials Research Project based in Thika is currently conducting clinical trials and is looking for motivated individuals to fill in the following positions:
Project Accountant -To be based in Thika
The selected candidate will be in charge of project accounting duties at clinical trials site in Thika.
• Prepare and submit timely and accurate monthly reports on usage of project funds to multiple donors and sponsors for various studies.
• Provide support for procurement process in a manner that’s transparent, fair and in accordance with policy.
• Provide logistic and operations support to the study activities.
• Effectively manage all service providers and suppliers
• Ensure all project equipment are well maintained and operating optimally and maintain fixed assets register.
• Ensure that project cash flows (income and expenditures) are managed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Monitor budgets utilization and communicate variances on a regular basis to the management and sponsors.
• Engage with different host institutions on timely submission of accounting reports.
• Provide administrative, operations and logistics duties for the project as directed by the supervisor.
Education and Experience:
• Should have a degree in business related course
• Be a Certified Public Accountant
• Work experience in a research or related projects for at least 2 years.
• Advanced excel knowledge and experience are required
• Exposure to QuickBooks accounting package will be an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application together with their detailed CV to the recruitment officer through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th April
Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.