Responsible for the production of the monthly accounts enabling the company management team to make sound commercial decisions based on financial information.
• Preparation of the monthly management accounts to be reviewed by the Chief Accountant.
• Maintaining records and reconciliation controls of approved budgets.
• Provide variances analysis from budget, identify added-value reporting opportunities for trend analysis and commentary to assist forecasting and budgeting requirements
• Assist with the audit preparation work to allow for timely completion of the annual financial statements and company tax returns.
• Coordinating the collection availing the debtors’ data on time.
• Evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports to be reviewed by the Chief Accountant.
• Inform of any areas of costing that enables the company to maximize profits.
• Payroll preparation including casual wages, contractee wage and remittance of statutory deduction on time.
• Costing of products to ensure that the product margins adhere to the company margin policy.
• Ensure that all statements of customer account are delivered to them and issues resolved in the earliest time possible.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Any other duty assigned.
• CPA III
• Bachelors degree in Accounting and Finance
• Accounting software such as Pastel, Sage, Quickbooks
• Proficiency in MS office especially Excel
Interested candidates can send applications to email@example.com with the subject line as ‘ACCOUNTANT’. Deadline for applications is 20th April, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.