Minimum Education/Professional Experience:
• Degree in Business related discipline from a recognized University.
• CPA part Two.
• 3 years relevant working experience in a busy Finance Office, NGO experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
• Good communication and excellent inter-personal skills
• A team player who is responsible, diplomatic and confident at dealing with people at all levels
• Planning, Organization skills and Attention to detail.
• Ability to work on pressure and on irregular working hours
• Possession of a Certificate of Good Conduct.
LWF/WS is an equal opportunity employer, irrespective of gender, race or religious affiliation. LWF/WS is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for humanitarian agencies. Our
recruitment and selection procedures reflect the organization’s commitment to the prevention of abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries.”
Applications and detailed CV must include email address and telephone contacts of 3 referees, one of whom must be your supervisor in your current employment. They should
reach the undersigned by close of business on 12th May 2017
The Human Resources Officer
Lutheran World Federation
P.O. Box 48, Kakuma,
Or email to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.