Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Mhasibu Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited (the Sacco) is a leading, fast growing Sacco whose Vision is “To be a Sacco of excellence among the best managed in the World” with an asset base of Kshs.3.8 billion, a loan book of Kshs.3.5 billion, and a membership of over 15,000 derived from the accountancy profession and other sectors. The Sacco’s primary objective is to transform and grow the membership and business through innovative products, superior customer service, prompt loan disbursement and aggressive revenue mobilization. In order to achieve the planned growth, the Sacco is looking for a qualified and competent professionals to fill the following vacancy
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Head of credit, the successful candidate is to prospect for new members, retention of the existing members, and development of new product, promote Mhasibu brand, offer solutions and enhance service delivery to members. He/She will be expected to work with both senior, mid and lower management in pursuit of Society Vision and Mission. He/she must be familiar with Strategic planning as a key part of this job.
The ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of the market, the challenges and solutions in members’ service delivery.
- Development of New Products
- Retention of members
- Business Development Planning
- Provision of a well thought research on the existing clientele and products
- Management and Research
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business specializing in Marketing
- Relevant professional qualification
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related field will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience preferably, 3 years of which must be in a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, digital marketing and presentation skills.
- Membership in relevant professional body
HOW TO APPLY
All applications together with copies of certificates, relevant testimonials, detailed Curriculum Vitae and expected salary be sent to;
email@example.com for Business Development Manager
All applications must be received on or before 5.00 pm on Friday 19th May, 2017.
Mhasibu Sacco Society Ltd is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
Note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.