Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Working closely with the Credit Manager, he /she will ensure compliance with internal credit policies and procedures and best practices to facilitate management of credit risks within tolerable levels.
2 years’ experience in credit and debt collection.
Knowledge in credit management is an obvious advantage Knowledge on Law Relating to Banking and Finance Business related degree
· Collection of cheques as per your allocated list.
· Timely Dispatch of invoices and statements at the beginning of the month.
· Responsible for proper accounting for cheques and cash collected plus preparing a daily report for then client visited.· Sorting out client’s invoices, statements and credit notes and putting them in envelops for posting and delivery.· Prepare daily collection plan and hand over daily collection report the following morning.
· Following-up on client payment date through telephone calls or visitation.
· Reconciliation of client accounts in cases of dispute.
· Follow-up on clients who are unable to pay and take relevant action plus collection of outstanding dues.
· Communicating any clients’ complaints and instructions to the office.
· Follow-up on customers who have issued bouncing cheques.
· Ensure reduction in customer complain related receipt of invoices
· Ensure one day arrears management for all invoices
· Record and maintain a track of all the recovery progress for all invoices in arrears
· Prepare weekly arrears reports for all the allocated clients and follow with them to ensure full repayment.
· Prepare demand letters and ensure that they are forwarded to the defaulting customers.
· Monitor debt collection response cycles and contacts as well as credit control performance