Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Wilson Airport, Nairobi
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To initiate and maintain dynamic information systems that cater for AMREF Flying Doctors information needs and ensures use of appropriate information technology in line with the AFD ICT strategy
SCOPE OF JOB
i. Oversee full operations of all Systems in AFD e.g. HRIS, Sun system, ERP etc.
ii. Optimisation of systems for efficiency.
iii. Development of in-house applications
iv. Management of SLAs with contracted companies in ensuring compliance
v. Coordination of development and management of SharePoint
vi. Coordination of development of technology-based innovations in in AFD
7.1 Education and knowledge
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field with a strong bias in systems analysis, design and
· Knowledge in software development paradigms, especially object and aspect oriented programming such as joint-point models, MVC, MVVM.
· Knowledge in large scale systems development on cloud, mobile and web-based platforms.
· Experience in user systems requirements management.
· Experience in management of software in multiple platforms systems such as Microsoft, Linux, Mac and Unix.
· Knowledge of business systems management.
· Three (3) years’ experience in supporting medium to large-scale information systems
development, deployment and maintenance.
· Three (3) years’ experience in of software development and support.
· Experience in Windows and Linux based DBMS configuration and management.
· Experience in management of software of proprietary and open source software development and deployment environments.
· Development, deployment and maintenance of database systems
· Excellent knowledge of computer applications and systems
· Exposure to diverse-multicultural environment.
Ref No.: AFD/fa/10-05/2017
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: Monday, May 22, 2017�
Email application to: Vacancies@flydoc.org