Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
To deliver a full range of HR support services to ensure accurate implementation of WFP policies and procedures and facilitate the effective functioning of a client-focused and strategy-oriented HR services.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Completion of Secondary Education. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related fields with a HR certification.
Six or more years of progressively responsible support work experience in general administrative work, including at least three years in human resources or other related field.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of specialised HR administrative work practices and methods, gained through relevant technical training and experience.
• Good communication skills and good understanding of HR principles and their application in order to respond to and resolve a range of HR queries.
• Ability to conduct basic analyses in order to generate periodic reports and make recommendations for further actions.
• Ability to build relationships with a variety of individuals across functions and outside WFP in order to effectively contribute to the functioning of the unit.
• Experience in supervising and co-ordinating tasks of subordinates to be able to train and supervise junior staff members within the HR function.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and use initiative to perform administrative tasks within broad WFP guidelines and standards.
Language: General Service (Headquarters): Fluency (level C) in English language. Fluency (level C) or intermediate knowledge (level B) of another official language may be required depending on the location of the post or area of responsibility.
General Service (Field): Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different.
Application Deadline 25th May 2017