Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is a company licensed by the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) to facilitate the trading of financial products through the provision of a trading platform for listed securities.
In line with this, the NSE is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic, self- motivated and results- oriented individuals to fill the following position:
Equities Derivatives Specialist
The candidates will be entrepreneurial, comfortable in fast pace, client and result driven environment and must feel at ease scripting and pricing derivatives and strategies with a strong knowledge of market practices, risk measures and hedging practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for activities associated with enhancing existing and creation of new derivative products;
2. Implementation of solutions to support new product and client offerings;
3. Coordination and communication with various internal and external stakeholders inclusive of direct client interaction;
4. Driving sales, managing leads and generating revenues in line with set targets.
5. Research, analysis and keeping abreast of other derivative exchange products, OTC derivatives, competitors and regulatory changes/ trends and assist in formulation and implementation of new policies and rules;
6. Creation of educational and training material; and
7. Conducting of education and training to all existing and potential stakeholders.
Minimum qualifications and desired skills
i. Bachelor’s degree in a business related or any other relevant field;
ii. Professional qualifications such as CFA, CPA, ACCA, ACI and membership to a relevant professional body; and
iii. Minimum four (4) years’ experience in capital market environments and/or significant treasury trading, sales or operations roles at an investment/commercial bank.
i. Able to communicate clearly and concisely, moderating style and delivery to suit different parties and media;
ii. Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
iii. Desire to develop and maintain client relationships;
iv. Strong IT skills and high level of Proficiency in using Advanced Functions of Excel and using the same for Model Development;
v. Strong product knowledge and experience in the trading of Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Commodities, settlements, cash management, fund management, risk management and regulatory environments are desired.
vi. Proven ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure in a fast paced multi-tasking environment; and
vii. Proactive and self-motivated.
If you are up to the challenge and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration, qualifications, experience, names & addresses of three referees and email & telephone contacts together with copies of your academic and professional certificates and testimonials to the address below by close of business on Friday, 19th May 2017.
The Chief Executive
Nairobi Securities Exchange Limited The Exchange, 55 Westlands Road P.O. Box 43633-00100
Dropping Zone No. 243 Revlon Professional Plaza, 2nd Floor
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.