Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR MORE JOBS
The Technical Executive is the Mechanical Plant Maintenance systems owner and is ultimately responsible for eliminating maintenance and breakdown related losses at the lowest cost. The Technical Executive is responsible for building capability in Operating Teams and Equipment Owners to deliver overall plant results supporting the Business Objectives.
- Own mechanical Maintenance Planning and Scheduling for the Plant including breakdwon elimination
- Drive the delivery of breakthrough results in Planned and Unplanned Downtime
- Ensure the revision and updating of “Maintenance Technical Documentation” occurs as necessary
- Develop and update annual maintenance plan for the plant in area of responsibility.
- Ensure machine settings are well done to improve product quality, minimise waste and reduce downtime hence increasing productivity.
- Carry out Risk assessments for both Company Staff and Contractors during maintenance and ensuring that safety is observed.
- Support Project execution for Green Leaf Threshing projects.
- Ensure machines are back to full production capacity and quality – Machine ramp up after maintenance.
- Ensure root cause analysis for machine breakdowns/downtimes is carried out and documented.
- Perform hands-on coaching of the team and inspire the team by acting as a role model
| Essential requirements
- Minimum Diploma in mechanical, a degree in Mechanical engineering will be an added advantage
- 5 years working experience in a Fast moving consumer goods environment
- Good Understanding of Knowledge of GLT (Green Leaf Threshing) operations
- Good Interpersonal skills: Effective communication and influencing skills
- Proven Leadership skills
| Desirable requirements
| Working at BAT
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
| Employing company
||British American Tobacco Kenya Limited