Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Direct appointment will be made from candidates who have:
i) At least C- in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE); and
ii) A diploma in Human Resource Management, Records Management or its
equivalent from a recognized institution.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must:-
i. Have served in the grade of Senior Clerical Officer for at least three (3) years;
ii. Be in possession of either of the following qualification:
– Part I f the Certified Public Secretaries (K) Examination or its equivalent; and
– A Certificate course in Human Resource Management, Records Management, Complement Control, Pensions, Salaries;
– A diploma in Human Resource management or records management or
its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
– Have shown merit and ability as reflected in the work performance and
– Possess current statutory clearances: KRA, HELB, EACC and CID
(certificate of good conduct).
HOW TO APPLY
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and Identity Cards
should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the
position being applied for and addressed to:
County Public Service Board, Trans Nzoia
P.O. Box 4210-30200
• All applications should reach the Secretary County Public Service Board at
County Government of Trans Nzoia (former MEA LTD buildings) – on or before
• The County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer andCanvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.