Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Qualifications and Experience
• Advanced university degree in law, social sciences, or gender and development or related field;
• 7 years of increasingly responsible relevant professional experience, including experience in programme management, including large multi-sectoral projects, designing and appraising proposals and actively liaising with relevant and potential project partners;
• Experience in drafting and implementing legislation, in particular, related to GBV issues;
• Knowledge of gender issues in development, particularly GBV, including relevant international human rights standards;
• Prior training in Gender and GBV issues and their application in humanitarian, recovery and development settings;
• Experience in utilizing the following internationals tools: GBV Standard Operating Procedures; GBV Information Management System; IASC GBV Guidelines; IASC Gender Handbook; GBV Coordination Handbook; WHO Ethical and Safety Recommendations;
• Field experience in complex emergencies, including humanitarian emergency response an asset;
• Prior experience in the UN system will be a strong asset;
• Fluency in oral and written English essential; ability to communicate in Arabic an advantage.