Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
• Age 28-35
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Experience in Retail (supervisory Level)
• Knowledge and Experience in Promotions
• Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Diploma/Degree in relevant field
• Manage retail staff, among which includes people working on the floor, and the cashiers
• Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures
• Make sure pricing is correct
• Work on store displays
• Attend trade shows and Promotions in order to identify new services and products
• Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
• Identify market trends that appeal to customers
• Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
• Approve contracts with store vendors
• Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
• Analyze financial statements in order to enhance profit making opportunities
• Ensure promotions are accurate and in tune with company’s standards
• Utilize computers to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
• Monitor local competitors
• Ensure that hours of operation are adhered to.
• Maintain the store’s cleanliness
• Organize and distribute staff schedules
• Help, drive, motivate, and encourage retail sales staff to achieve sales targets
• Handle customer complaints, issues and questions.
Send CVs to: