We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
FINANCE DIVISION |Purchasing Department
Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that stock levels are maintained at an all-time optimal level.
- Analyze Stock level for stock replenishment.
- Monthly physical stock take and General ledger reconciliation.
- Compile and analyze monthly departmental expenditure.
- Evaluate and process requests from user departments and issuance of goods.
- Receive goods from suppliers after quality and quantity checks for compliance with LPO’s, and raising a goods received note (GRN) by posting the invoice in the system.
- Keep custody of fuel cards, fueling of vehicles and generate reports on consumption per vehicle.
- Tag all new assets and preparation of a tagging report
- Provide cost reduction strategies and recommendations for general stock management.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education O-Level Certificate (Mean Grade C-)
- Basic professional certificate: KAME/KATC/Certificate in Storekeeping or equivalent certificates.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
Personal Attributes & Competencies
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Confidentiality and integrity;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Relationship builder & effective negotiator;
- Good Communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Adaptability and reliability