Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Head of Business Strategy & Development
The Head of Business Strategy & Development will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Job Purpose: To manage and coordinate the strategies and business plans formulated by the Board as well as managing performance improvement
- Managing and communicating the overall strategic business planning of the company
- Guiding and liaising with department heads towards achieving short and long term strategic goals as well as business growth
- Proactively formulating, evaluating and implementing concepts for business development identified across the company
- Coordinating and implementing the Boards strategic thinking and forward planning / forecast of the company
- Preparing and producing periodic strategic management performance and forecasting reports
- Assessing the risk at key levels of the organization and appraising projects to determine their viability
- Facilitating the integration of risk assessment processes in the organization and liaising with the Heads of Department to determine response strategies to risk
- Conducting competitor analysis and other studies to establish performance indicators and determine the company’s position and performance
- Preparing periodic reviews of programs and processes
- Updating periodic indicators of the company’s short and long term goals/objectives
- Guiding the process of establishing strategy and performance management systems within the organization
- Coordinating the Government performance contracting process
- Any other duties as assigned by Immediate Supervisor
The Candidate Specifications:
- Master’s degree in Strategic Management / Business Administration or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, or Business related field
- At least 7 years’ experience in senior management with 3 years in similar position
- Exceptional planning and organization skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated integrity and leadership qualities – Administer PsychometricHow to Apply
If you meet the specified requirements, send ONLY a hard copy application with a daytime telephone number and a detailed CV, copies of certificates and contacts of at least 3 referees to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 G.P.O.
Closing Date: Monday 12th June 2017,5 p.m.
Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified.