Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the Procurement Manager will follow up on the procurement of quality goods and services at competitive prices.
- Facilitate the procurement of goods, works and services for the company
- Prepare requests for proposals
- Prepare and follow up of tender documents in liaison with user department
- Prepare letters of invitation to bidders to attend tender openings
- Facilitate tender opening and tender evaluation sessions
- Maintain a database of pre-qualified suppliers
- Review contracts and liaise with the legal department on preparing service level agreements based on tender requisitions.
- Offer Secretarial Services to Procurement Committee
The Candidates Specifications
The candidate must possess the following qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Supply Chain Management or Business Related Degree
- Masters in degree will be an added advantage
- C.I.P.S qualification
- Member of Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply or relevant body
- Must be familiar with the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act, 2015
- Must have exposure / experience in clearing and forwarding
- Have at least 5 years’ proven and significant work experience in a Procurement department in a large organization preferably in a FMCG company.
- Working experience in use of ERP system, SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills a must
- Good analytical and report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic supervisHow to Apply
If you meet the specified requirements, send ONLY a hard copy application with a daytime telephone number and a detailed CV, copies of certificates and contacts of at least 3 referees to:
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100 G.P.O.
Closing Date: Monday 12th June 2017,5 p.m.
Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified.