Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
- Ensuring that the financing proposals are complete, correct and consistent with Bank’s established policies/procedures and are within the Shari’a guidelines and CBK prudential guidelines.
- Preparation of required statutory reports (CBK & CRB) and other reports as may be required by the bank’s management.
- Supporting business units with on time responses and ensuring set TAT are achieved and maintained;
- Instituting and overseeing the timely disbursement of facilities while ensuring adequate controls.
- Scrutiny of all required docs for the facility i.e. Check for :
- Customer’s application letter and required documents
- KYC documents e.g national ID, Pin etc
- Maintain record and track of the facility applications.
- Verify and prepare post LOO functions.
- Conducting competitor analysis and research to ensure continued market competitiveness and relevance of the bank.
- Keeping the relationship of branch financing officers abreast of the key financing issues/changes so as to improve relationship management.
- Supporting business units branch disbursement bookings on time responses and ensuring set TAT are achieved and maintained
- Maintaining a high quality of the assigned financing portfolio and the entire asset book with proper risk evaluation, proposition of timely corrective action to secure Bank’s interest.
- Timely tracking and follow ups of Facility proposals emanating from the business units for next level of approval within the agreed turnaround times.
- Undertaking other tasks as assigned from time to time by Head of Financing, immediate supervisors and other Management Team of the bank.
Professional Qualifications Requirements
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounts related, Administration or related field. Masters degree an added advantage.
- Diploma in Banking and/or Professional Banking/CPA (K) qualifications a plus.
- Have a minimum of Five (5) years relevant work experience, 3 of which should be at manager level with proven result oriented track record.
- Have strong customer service orientation/experience.
- Experience in Business development and banking operations
A package commensurate to the posts shall be discussed and agreed with the successful candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send you CV only quoting the job Title on the email subject to HRhelpdesk@fcb.co.ke before 30th June 2017