Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
Like our Carer Agency Facebook page so you never miss our daily job updates.
HEADS OF DEPARTMENT
We are an ethical, participatory, commercial, Tier 3 bank with 18 branches spread throughout Kenya. Our mission is to deliver innovative and ethical financial solutions, products, and customer centric services to our clientele.
The position holders will leverage on the bank’s brand, goodwill, infrastructure, existing business and potential, to undertake operations and business in strict regulatory compliance amidst a culture of ethical inclusivity to enhance stakeholder value. These three (3) leaders will have demonstrable creative and strategic leadership and contribute to the implementation of the Bank’s financing and retail strategies
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- Board and strategy matters:
- Formulation & implementation of Human Resources Strategic Plan
- Board & Management Committees
- Periodically review and update Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure they are in line with changes in the regulatory and labour environment.
- Ensure policies and procedures on compensation, benefits, terms & conditions of employment are sufficient to attract motivate and retain appropriate staff.
- Participate in the development of the Bank’s strategic plan and ensure effective contribution of human resource function towards achievement of the plans
- Maintain contact with the labour industry, other organizations and government departments to keep abreast of relevant human resources process developments that are relevant.
- Design and coordinate the implementation of performance management system to ensure it is effective, and linked to the staff development programmes.
- Coordinate staff training and development programmes. This includes training needs analysis, training evaluation and coordination of special programmes.
- Oversee administrative support, which includes personnel records maintenance, payroll administration, staff benefits processing, and management of staff provident and welfare schemes.
- Ensure the company maintains good employment and industrial relations through well managed staff welfare schemes, healthy and safe working environment, effective management of disciplinary and grievance issues, with effective communication process.
- Prepare and control of human resource budgets.
Professional Qualifications Requirements
- Relevant first degree ( BCom, BEd, BBA, Sociology, Psychology)
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- MBA added advantage
- Eight years experience in Human Resource Management, with 3 years experience in Senior Management
- Wide exposure in all the sections of Human Resource Management
- Strategic thinker, ability to see the big picture and formulate strategies for the Financing department that will contribute to achievement of the bank’s overall objectives
- Enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills, advanced facilitation skills at an individual and team levels
- A forward planner with clear focus, ardent team player, mature, reliable, hardworking and able to work without supervision.
- Ability to understand financials (e.g. interpreting financial statements, budgeting)
- Understanding of the various HR products (performance management, Employee engagement)
- A good understanding and practical experience of managing Employee Relations activities and relationships with regulators and government related agencies
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Honest with impeccable integrity (high ethical standards).
A package commensurate to the posts shall be discussed and agreed with the successful candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send you CV only quoting the job Title on the email subject to HRhelpdesk@fcb.co.ke before 30th June 2017