Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Terms & Condition of Service
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages and benefits in accordance with the University’s Terms of Service.
How to Apply
1. Submit four (4) hard copies of the letter of application, updated CV, certificates, and testimonials to indicating full details of education and professional qualifications, work experience, publications, current positions and salary, telephone contacts, names and addresses of three referees
2. Indicate the position and reference number in the letter of application and envelop which will be addressed to:
The Vice Chancellor,
Dedan Kimathi University of Technology,
Nyeri – Mweiga Road,
P.O Box 657-10100,
NYERI – KENYA.
Applications and referees’ confidential reports on the applicant’s suitability for the post should be received on/or before Thursday, 29th June, 2017 by 5.00 P.M
1. Dedan Kimathi University of Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants of either gender, any ethnicity, persons with disabilities and those from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
3. Shortlisted candidates will be required to have current clearance certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigation Department (CID, Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
4. Applicants with academic certificates obtained from foreign Universities will be required to undertake recognition and equation of these certificates from the Commission for University Education (CUE)