Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU) has vacancies in the above position
Job Summary and Responsibility
- Prepare or contribute to the preparation of work plans (including risk assessment) and audit programs for assurance and/or consulting engagements;
- Conduct discussions of preliminary nature with heads of operations audited;
- Conduct in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards, financial, operational and compliance audits;
- Obtain required information directly or indirectly through examination of records or interviews with staff for the processes audited;
- Review and evaluate the system of internal controls and assess their adequacy and effectiveness and, where appropriate, draft potential recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare working papers documenting adequately work performed;
- Draft reports and communications on the results of work performed, for review by the Head of internal audit or by the lead auditor;
- Assess the reliability and effective use of internal controls and assist in reviewing administrative procedures.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting or Finance option (or equivalent) OR Bachelor of Business Information Technology from a recognized University.
- Computer literacy.
Applications in ten (10) copies should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200, KITUI
So as to be received on or before Friday 30th June 2017.
South Eastern Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.