Get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Terms of Engagement : 6 (Six) Months Contract with A possibility of Extension
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s
2) Providing appropriate health care services including Integrated Management of
Childhood Illnesses (IMCI)
3) Immunization and reproductive health services.
4) Providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on
identified health needs
5) Referring patients / clients appropriately
6) Facilitating patients’ admission, initiating nursing process and discharge plans.
7) Maintain records on patients/clients health condition and care
8) Ensuring a tidy and safe working environment.
9) Keeping records of drugs, supplies and other commodities.
10) Guide, supervise and counsel staff providing routine health care duties.
11) Collecting, compiling and analyzing data for decision making for service delivery,
planning and policy making.
12) Implementation of community strategy with other health service providers.
Requirements for Appointment:
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must-
1) Be a Kenyan citizen(ID/Passport is a must)
2) Have a Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community
Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya
Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and
Psychiatry from a recognized institution;
3) Have a registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
4) Have a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
1) Interviews will be conducted on Friday 23rd June 2017 ,beginning 8.30am in the County Public Service Board offices located at maghamba plaza, ground floor opposite Kenya Power offices VOI
2) Applicants are required to bring their application letters with copies of certificates on Friday 23rd June 2017. The applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Private bag Voi
3) Original certificates will also be required for verification during the interview.
The County Public Service Board is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Youth, Women, people with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
SECRETARY / CEO
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Dated Tuesday 13th June 2017