We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY …
being responsible for the smooth running of the SMART trainings and workshops in the region. This is a short term contract for 2 months only.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- In collaboration with Training Centre Logistics, make follow ups and ensure all SMART procurement requests are timely acted upon.
- Ensure the training facilities meet the SMART technical specifications and organised to meet the training needs.
- Prepare detailed check list of training material and anthropometric equipment.
- With the help of local administration, determine children to be part of survey manager training.
- Maintain a list of children with their caregivers/mothers for standardization test.
- Support logistics needs for SMART workshops.
- Maintain appropriate filling of logistics and training documents.
- Consolidate and communicate logistics information around the SMART activities.
- Immigration and travel support.
- This position involves international travel to East African countries for at least 2 weeks, sometimes on short notice.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in related field .
- You have at least 2 years of experience serving in a related position.
- You have the ability to communicate and demonstrated writing skills in English.
- You are able to multi-task.
- You have strong work ethics and the ability to work well independently under tight deadlines and as part of a team.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
This position is entitled to medical insurance.
To apply for this position, submit your application by June 23, 2017.