Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. It works!!
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Required Qualifications and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as the Social Sciences, Business and Admin, or Law.
2. At least three years of professional work experience with United Nations Agency, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) or in the private sector in management of supplies,
logistics or administration.
3. Proficient in computer software: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Words, Excel and InternetExplorer). In particular, strong command of Excel is required.
4. Familiarity with the current political and security environments in the region.
Good command of written and spoken English and Kiswahili
Knowledge of French is an advantage
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Accountability- Accepts and gives constructive criticism
• Client Orientation- Identifies the immediate and peripheral clients of own work
• Continuous Learning- Contributes to colleagues’ learning
• Communication – Actively shares relevant information
• Creativity and Initiative – Actively seeks new ways of improving programmes or services
• Leadership and Negotiation – Convinces others to share resources
• Performance Management – Provides constructive feedback to colleagues
• Planning and Organizing – Sets clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self and others
• Professionalism – Masters subject matter related to responsibilities
• Teamwork – Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team environment
• Technological Awareness – Learns about developments in available technology
• Resource Mobilization – Establishes realistic resource required.
How to apply:
Submit cover letter and CV, including daytime telephone and e-mail contact to: International
Organization for Migration (IOM), RO Human Resources Department, send via e-mail to
Closing Date: 5th July, 2017