Get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Samasource is a social enterprise that provides dignified, internet-based work to people living in poverty. We build technology that helps leverage the brain-power of the poor so they can lift themselves out of poverty by providing valuable services to companies around the world. We are a dynamic and growing team with a big vision–to reduce worldwide poverty and its effects through technology. We need the best people to help us achieve it. We like to move fast and get things done. If you join us, you’ll be able to make an immediate impact, connect with some of the brightest people in the fields of social enterprise, impact sourcing, and tech. Samasource is supported by major corporate and philanthropic funders including eBay, Google, Cisco, and the Rockefeller and Ford Foundations.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for supplier payment processing, petty cash processing, cheque writing and maintenance of finance documentation and records.
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Petty cash processing.
- Writing cheques and maintaining the cheque register.
- Following up with vendors to have all monthly invoices on a timely basis and reconciliation of outstanding payments.
- Cashing cheques and other bank errands.
- Scanning documents and uploading on Box.
- Preparing daily ETR Z reports.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will posses;
- CPA part two qualification.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks online.
- Good working knowledge of Excel.
- 3 years’ experience working in a busy finance department.
The ideal candidate will;
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Have experience in Excel.
- Show good organizational skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Posses good interpersonal skills; should be able to work well with others.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Applications should be received by June 28th 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.