Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. It works!!
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
The main function of this position is to coordinate sales by supporting the sales team and offer customer support at all times. To ensure delivery of excellent customer service through accurate and fast processing of sales order. To provide logistics support. To communicate and coordinates with the rest of the team in order to fulfil customers’ needs. To act as first point of customer contact for general enquiries, like product availability, pricing, shipment scheduling etc. To build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate services so as to promote customers loyalty.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive orders via phone, e-mail, and enter orders into the system.
• Place purchase orders and confirm sale/buy prices.
• Coordinate logistics from supplier to customers
• Communicate with customer on delivery schedule, pricing, product availability, product/shipping documentation, sample request and loading requirements, and order confirmation.
• Forecast, gather, input and coordinate inventory activity data to accurately reflect product movement, and ensures product availability for future orders/shipments.
• Enter data into system for invoicing
• Compile invoice information monthly for summary billing to certain customers.
• Track and trace movements of products to ensure availability, estimate loading dates and transit times, schedule future orders.
• Maintain and update system database regarding customers, products, suppliers, pricing.
• Manage Social Media accounts.
• Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Detail Oriented & Able to Multi-task
• Excellent Communication Skills – Ability to communicate effectively with others orally and in writing
• Conflict Resolution – Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation
• Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
• Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
• Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
• Team Builder – Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal
• Autonomy – Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and a self starter
Education: Diploma in Customer Care/Business Administration/Supply Chain Management/Sales and Marketing.
Experience: Minimum of one year of customer relations, sales and/or order processing experience preferably dealing with home appliances.
Computer Skills: Ability to operate a computer with Microsoft Office and any other accounting software, preferably an ERP.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org