Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. It works!!
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- : Full Time
- Job Category
- : Marketing, Communications & PR
- Closing Date
- : July 11th, 2017
- : Nairobi
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization.
- Assist with event coordination
- Research on best placement of our OOH advertising
- Establishing a yearly advertising planner for various product promotions
- Procure necessary permits for signage, events or any marketing function
- Report on discounts, leads/performance of the various advertising channels
- Liaise with marketing to consolidate plans, campaign and any other relevant task
- Work with creative to ensure relevant artworks for OOH is produced on schedule
- Monitoring of OOH advertising, campaigns, maintaining records of the same and rotation schedule
- Manage, refurbish the site sales offices i.e. ensuring the sites have signage and sales offices are branded
- Highly creative
- Research skills
- Result oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Education and experience
- At least a C+ in KCSE Key skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Good numerical skills, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment
- A business degree or Diploma in marketing or a business related field with a minimum of 2nd class Upper division