Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Ensuring repairs, maintenance and service of electrical equipment and proper functioning of all electrical powered equipment, appliances and installations.
- Maintaining and repairing all electrical distribution boards, consumer units and control panels.
- Installing, modifying, and maintaining electrical/electronic plant equipment.
- Conducting electrical safety tests on electrical equipment.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance schedules.
- Ensuring safe location of critical electrical equipment and installations.
- Maintaining job cards for each job assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in piped medical gas.
- Computer literate
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be received not later than 7th July 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Ag. Head, Human Resources, The Nairobi Hospital, P.O. Box 30026, NAIROBI – 00100