Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. It works!!
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Reporting to the Assistant Engineer – Planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Man the help desk and keep a log of all help desk interactions.
- Receive maintenance requests through maintenance request cards, email, phone and verbally and keep an up to date register of all maintenance requests.
- Direct the requests to the supervisors for allocation to the maintenance team.
- Document and track the status of all maintenance requests, and share a weekly report with users.
- On a daily basis prepare and circulate the out of service / intermittent operating equipment report and circulate by 8:00 am daily.
- On a continuous basis, summarize and update the Hospital engineering and maintenance management team on status and progress of the maintenance requests. (several times daily)
- Maintain a record, track and on a monthly basis and distribute utilities consumption reports (both quantity and value).
- Maintain a utilities monitoring record and flag any utilities that requires attention.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on maintenance requests, utilities and other activities in Engineering.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Biomedical or related field.
- Computer literate.
- Flexible, willing and able to learn new skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be received not later than 7th July 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Ag. Head, Human Resources, The Nairobi Hospital, P.O. Box 30026, NAIROBI – 00100