The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement. The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Carries out preventive maintenance of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
- Repairs faulty Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and Plant.
- Carries out routine checks and logs of the status of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Requisitions for materials required for the smooth operation of the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Assists in verification of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning spares purchased/supplied
- Trouble-shoot Air Conditioning equipment malfunctions, diagnose problems and perform maintenance on Refrigeration & Air Conditioning equipment.
- Manage the safety of the refrigerators and air conditioners
- Make recommendations to replace equipment if expected cost to repair exceeds possible replacement cost.
- Maintain job worksheets detailing nature of assignment, parts utilized, time expended and type of work performed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in repair and maintenance of electronics equipment.
- Computer literate
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to: To be received not later than 7th July 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Ag. Head, Human Resources, The Nairobi Hospital, P.O. Box 30026, NAIROBI – 00100