Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
1) CHIEF ACCOUNTANT (PRODUCT) JG 3, 1 POST
2) SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (REVENUE) JG 4, 1 POST
3) SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (STOCK CONTROL) JG 4, 1 POST
4) SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (COAST) JG 4, 1 POST
NB: Candidates interested in the position of Chief Accountant above (KPC/ADVT/20/2017) are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application copies of the following certificates;
1. Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal investigations
2. Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
3. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
4. Clearance from the Ethics & Anti-corruption Authority (EACC)
5. Clearance from Credit reference bureau
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the address below enclosing CVs with full details of education background, professional qualifications, and attach copies of certificates and relevant testimonials.
Applications may be deposited at our Head Office, Kenpipe Plaza, Ground floor in
the APPLICATION BOX or posted to:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Kenya Pipeline Company Limited
P.O. Box 73442, 00200
All applications should be received not later than Tuesday 10th July 2017.
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women and Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. This advertisement is may also be found on our website