Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Customizing the MIS to meet the organizations needs.
- Generate reports from MIS data on students progress
- Develop checklists to capture students data for upload on the MISS
- Continuous training of the MIS and other computerized systems to facilitators, center & regional coordinators
- Manage and ensure correct data input and output.
- Weekly MIS data back ups
- Generating timely monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports & analysis as required.
- Verification of records, data and reports
- Assist in developing MIS policies
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Technical Education
- Degree in Management information systems/computer science
- Proven experience of relevant IT systems
- Experience of producing coherent reports to include statistics and graphical analysis of information. The ability to carry out some data analysis would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of working within a busy office environment
- Experience of working with youths is beneficial
- Good IT and organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of issues of confidentiality and data protection
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, being able to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Eye for detail and enthusiastic approach to work
- Able to work alone and unsupervised
- Reliability under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Team player
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and discretion at all times