Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
P&G Finance & Accounting provides leadership to business decision making as well as manage the Company’s financial and accounting affairs to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return across several business units, countries, or regions.
Key responsibilities for this role include the following:
– Annual Business Plan development
– Category business strategy development & execution.
– Monthly forecast updates for the category.
– Monthly reviews of the state of the business with leadership
– Budget management for marketing support activities.
– Competitive landscape understanding.
– Development of the organization’s capability through coaching & training.
– End-to-End financial leadership of selected categories/brands, including development of growth plans & analyzing business performance.
– Proactive stewardship leadership, coordination, and issue resolution.
– Minimum of bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
– 3+ years of relevant finance experience, preferably in the FMCG industry
– Proven track record of working in diverse, multi-functional teams.