Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. FHC started in January 2013 and following a formal launch, it opened its doors to the public on February 16th, 2013. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd.
FHC now owns fully established comprehensive ambulatory services with outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging and pharmacy. FHC has expanded to open a 30-bed hospital in Eldoret and a 15-bed medical centre in Bungoma, making the FHC hospital the first true multi-disciplinary hospital in Eldoret.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following positions as posted in our Website.
- Higher diploma in Business administration, management or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or commerce is required.
- Professional accounting qualification – CPA (II), ACCA or ACA is desirable. An MBA in Management is desirable.
Minimum of three (3) years progressive responsible managerial experience (including financial and budget preparation experience), of which, three (2) years were at a middle to senior-level in hospital or similar organization.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good people Management.
- Good communication.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, focus on task closure and quality service delivery consistently.
- Policy formulation and implementation.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Technical Problem solving.
- Financial and Resource management skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consensus building.
- Coaching and mentoring.
Preferred Personality Traits
- Decisive, Courageous to make difficult decisions.
- Emotional intelligence.
- High sense of self-awareness.
- Unending sense of intellectual curiosity/self-improvement.
- Creativity and innovative.
- Sense of passion in customer care/satisfaction.
- Sense of good judgment.
- Critical and open to criticism.
Mode of Application
Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application letters (addressed, hand delivered or via email) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities.
This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Director’s Office at the address below not later than close of business on Friday 7th July, 2017.
Foreign degree holders should seek and provide testimonials as to the status of recognition of their degree certificates by the Commission for Higher Education.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Chief Executive Officer
Nandi Road, Next to the Hindu Temple
P.O Box 5819-30100, ELDORET, KENYA
Tel: 0724500500, 0702 937982, 053 2060203.