Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Fountain Healthcare (FHC) Ltd is a Group Practice concept bringing together several doctors who have diverse skills and experience under one roof. FHC started in January 2013 and following a formal launch, it opened its doors to the public on February 16th, 2013. It is fully incorporated as a private company, a subsidiary company of F500 Ltd.
FHC now owns fully established comprehensive ambulatory services with outpatient consultations, examinations, daycare surgeries, laboratory investigations, physiotherapy, imaging and pharmacy. FHC has expanded to open a 30-bed hospital in Eldoret and a 15-bed medical center in Bungoma, making the FHC hospital the first true multi-disciplinary hospital in Eldoret.
The company is seeking to recruit capable, innovative and resolute professionals to fill the following positions as posted in our Website.
- Diploma in Nursing (KRCHN) or BSN (Degree).
- Licensing/ registration required.
- At least 2 years recent primary and community nursing experience.
- Assess patient health problems and needs, develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- Knowledge of public health issues in Kenya.
- Nurse-led management of minor illness, minor ailments and injuries.
- Nurse-led triage.
- Compiling protocols and clinical guidelines.
- Leadership in quality initiatives such as clinical bench marking.
- Leading a team
- Nurse prescribing.
Code of conduct required
- She/he must always be clean, smart and well groomed in uniform and name tag when on duty.
- She/he must be ready and willing to provide exemplary customer service in accordance to company brand and policies.
- She/he must adhere to the working hours as per shifts allocated; any absence from work must be reported in good time.
- He/she must keep the clients’ information confidential.
- He/she must adhere to the organization’s reporting structure.
- Must be a person with high level of integrity.
- Must not have prior criminal record
Skills and competencies
- Excellent team player.
- Able to achieve targets and exceed in performance.
- Excellent written, reading and spoken English Language skills.
- IT literate. Excellent use of MS Office and Email (MUST).
- Customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills with proven email etiquette.
- High energy and hungry for career growth and entrepreneurial coaching
Mode of Application
Candidates who meet the criteria outlined in the job description should submit their application letters (addressed, hand delivered or via email) specifying how they meet the specified criteria and how they will deliver on the specific job responsibilities.
This should be accompanied with their up-to-date CVs, including details of their contacts, current and expected salary, names and contacts of two professional referees plus copies of all certificates/ testimonials and national IDs so as to reach the Director’s Office at the address below not later than close of business on Friday 7th July, 2017.
Foreign degree holders should seek and provide testimonials as to the status of recognition of their degree certificates by the Commission for Higher Education.
Applications without the relevant copies of documentation/details as sought for will not be considered.
FHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity within the organization and encourages all eligible candidates to apply. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The Chief Executive Officer
Nandi Road, Next to the Hindu Temple
P.O Box 5819-30100, ELDORET, KENYA
Tel: 0724500500, 0702 937982, 053 2060203.