Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
The Storekeeper reports to Logistics Officer
• Receive materials and supplies, store them in assigned locations and distribute them according to NRC procedures
• Maintain records of all incoming and outgoing materials
• Supervise packing, loading and unloading of all materials
• Ensure availability of storage space and maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the warehouse at all times
• Ensure safety and security of materials
• Ensure that only authorized staff are allowed to enter the warehouse and receive supplies or materials
• Prepare periodic stock reports and assist in carrying out periodic inventory audits
• Immediately report losses, damages or discrepancies
• Oversee the receiving, storage and dispatching of supplies and project materials to the respective camps
• Ensure effective and efficient logistics support for daily Area operations including procurement and supplies on the assigned project(s), all being implemented in accordance within the policies and standards, as well as approved budgets
• Ensure that all records including inventory lists of NRC items and equipment are updated and easily available to authorized users
• Ensure that the periodic inventory reports are prepared as required internally by NRC and/or by donors i.e monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
• Assign duties, supervise casuals and incentive staffs
• Responsible for organization storage and warehouse of equipment and materials including proper use documents and monitoring and reporting stock level
• Higher National Diploma in Business Administration or Logistics with basic accounting knowledge
• At least National Certificate level training in Purchasing and Supplies preferred
• At least 2 years Experience in similar field
Duty station: Kakuma
• Contract period is up to December 2017 with possibility of extension.
• Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s general directions.
• The candidate will observe NRC’s code of conduct and working hours for the NRC Office in Kakuma.
Deadline for application: 14/07/2017