Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Provide administrative support to the Principal Executive Director and general administrative support to various departments including Group Finance, Strategy and Operations.
- Responding to enquiries, correspondence both telephone and written directed to the Principal Executive Director’s office;
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of reports and presentations for the Principal Executive Director and any other departments;
- Managing the Principal Executive Director’s diary including scheduling of meetings, confirming with the attendees and ensuring adequate preparations as well as managing and booking meeting of all other departments within the division including preparing meeting agendas, minutes, booking meeting rooms etc;
- Organising and coordinating all logistics for the Principal Executive Director’s meetings (both internal & external) including the meetings of the departments within this division;
- Organising and scheduling departmental meetings and workshops organised by the Principal Executive Director’s office and any departments by:-
a) Ensuring highest standard of organization of internal and external meetings arrangement.
b) Ensuring timely distribution of agenda and minutes.
c) Coordinating meetings and calendars for the meeting participants.
- Coordinating events and /or projects e.g. Teambuilding, Conferences etc. by providing administrative support for all events managed by the division;
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations both internal and external and ensuring high standard printing;
- Managing induction programs and all logistics together with HR for new staff within the division;
- Managing guest schedules including travel and accommodation arrangements for all the staff within the division including external parties engaged by the Principal Executive Director’s office;
- Provide quality customer service to guests in the Principal Executive Director’s office;
- Filing of all documents and correspondence to & from the Principal Executive Director’s office;
- Responsible for all procurement and administrative processes for the Principal Executive Director ’s division such as raising requisitions, receipt of goods, ordering of stationery etc; and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Key Performance Measures
- Internal and external customer satisfaction
- Process turnaround/ response times
- Quality reports and presentations
- Highest standard of organisation
The Executive Assistant will;
- Be accountable to the Principal Executive Director;
- Provide direct support to the departments within Group Finance, Strategy and Operations;
- Work with all staff, departments, Britam offices.
- Britam customers
- Service providers
Knowledge, experience and qualification required;
- University degree in a social science or business related field.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a similar role.
Technical and functional competencies;
- Ability to discreetly handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong writing, analysis and presentation skills.
- Computer skills ( MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel expert)
- Records management
- Planning and organisational skills (project management skills would be an added advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keenness/ attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships with diverse teams
- Focus on Customers
- Develops Self
- Solves Problems
- Adaptability to Change
- Critical thinking and diligence
- Inquisitiveness and fairness
- Patient but firm
- Passionate and committed
- Results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills