Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Kenyan citizen, aged 25-35 years who has a strong drive to empower young girls and women from informal urban settlements
- A first degree in social sciences, public health, or other related discipline from a recognised university, M&E.
- Comprehensive training in M & E
- Have experience working in PEPFAR funded program
- 4 years relevant working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, preferably in integrated HIV prevention programming.
- Demonstrated skills in M&E frameworks, systems development and development of data collection tools
- Experience in conducting trainings in M&E development.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, spreadsheets, including advanced skills in at least two of the following programs: SPSS, Excel, Epi Info, Stata, SQL and Ms Access.
- Skills in research statistics, critical and analytical thinking, Good judgment and problem solving are critical.
- Field experience in data collection, analysis & quality assurance.
- Good understanding of public health issues particularly HIV and AIDS .
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in both written and oral English and Kiswahili