Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Group Information Technology: Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production.
Investigate, analyze, understand and support the Business in documentation of the business requirements for projects or work requests thus guide Business and the Bank to ensure successful implementation.
To provide guidance, advice and leadership to business units in their initiation of Business cases and formulation of benefits realization models.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Techology, Business Management or equivalent.
• Broad exposure in a banking environment with at least 3 years banking operations experience.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a business analyst.
• Certified PMBOK or Prince 2 practitioner
• Recognized Business Analysis certifications i.e. Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) and Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).
• Proven track record in the definition of business cases, business requirement documents, gap analysis documents.
• Preparation of functional requirements specifications and assisting in the conversion of these into technical specifications.
• Knowledge and experience with MS Projects
• Core Personal Competences
• Positively motivated person as well as being a motivator.
• Understanding of Project Management and IT best practices.
• Ability to take on accountability.
• Systems integration knowledge.
• Must be proficient with MS Office
• Perceptive. Must possess the ability to pay attention to detail
Closing Date: Jul 16 2017