Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Job Details Group Comp[liaance
To support the Compliance and Money Laundering Control functions in facilitating the development, establishment and maintenance of a co-ordinated and structured process for the effective management of Compliance and Money Laundering risks.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Law, Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the capital market or related sector (including financial industry) with proven understanding of the operations of the capital market and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Regulatory approval is a prerequisite for one to be appointed to the role.
• The role requires use of automated systems for monitoring and oversight (AML systems, Market Abuse).
• Proficiency in the use of information technology automated tools and programs will be an added advantage.
• Comprehensive understanding of the regulatory and business environment of the industry.
• Understanding of business unit needs and ability to translate them into risk management solutions.
• On-going awareness of regulatory requirements related to the Business/industry.
• Interpretation of regulatory guidelines.
• Up to speed on global happening in the areas of Compliance and AML.
• Sound understanding of the Capital/Securities markets operations and environment
Closing Date: Jul 13 2017