Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
ONE (1) POST – V/NO. 95/2017
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.120,270 – Ksh.180,660 p.m. – (Job Group ‘S’)
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:-
· served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Senior Pharmaceutical Specialist, Job Group ‘R’ or in comparable and equivalent positions in the Public Service;
· a Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharm) degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a Master’s degree in any of the following fields; Pharmaceutical Policy Analysis and Formulation; Pharmacognosy and Complementary Medicine; Toxicology; Clinical Pharmacy; Pharmacovigilance and Pharmaco-epidemiology; Medicines Supplies management; Medicine Regulation; Narcotic and Psychotropic Substance Control; Pharmaceutics; Pharmacology and Therapeutics; Pharmaceutical Chemistry; Industrial Pharmacy; Health System Management; Pharmaceutical Care; Health Informatics; Health Economics; Epidemiology; Biostatistics; Medical statistics; drug Design and development; Clinical trials; quality Assurance; Radio Pharmacy; Public health; Microbiology or Molecular Pharmacology field from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a certificate of Registration as a Pharmacist by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board;
· attended a strategic leadership course in a recognized institution; and
· demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative capability required for effective
· planning, direction, control and coordination of clinical Services Function and initiative in the general
· organization and management of the pharmacy function.
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke OR
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017