Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.120,270 – Ksh.180,660 p.m. (Job Group ‘S’)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
· served for a cumulative period of fifteen (15) years, three (3) of which should have been in the grade of Senior Assistant Director of Technical Education, Job Group ‘Q’ and above or in comparable and equivalent positions in the Public Service;
· a Bachelor’s degree in Education from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Architecture, Applied Sciences, Information and Communication Technology, Textiles/Clothing Technology, Chemical Technology, Catering or Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or relevant qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya plus a Diploma in Education from a recognized institution;
· a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration, Technology, Administration, Planning and Policy, Curriculum Development, Engineering, Architecture, Applied Sciences, Information and Communication Technology, Textiles/Clothing Technology, Chemical Technology, Catering or Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya
· attended strategic leadership course in a recognized institution;
· demonstrated high standards of professional competence and ability in management of Technical Education;
· a good understanding of national and international trends and policies in Technical Training and its role in the context of Vision 2030
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke OR
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017