Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
FORTY SEVEN (47) POSTS – V/NO. 90/2017
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.89, 748 – Ksh.120,270 p.m. (Job Group ‘Q’)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
· served for a minimum period of one (1) year in the grade of Assistant Director, Adult and Continuing Education, Job Group ‘P’ or in comparable and equivalent positions
in the Public Service;
· a Bachelor’s degree in Adult Education or Education from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree with Education from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree plus a Diploma in either Adult Education or Education from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a Master’s degree in Adult Education, Education or relevant and comparable qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
· attended a strategic leadership course in a recognized institution; and
· demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability for effective planning organization and
· administration of Alternative Provision of Basic Education and Training and Adult and Continuing Education.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
· overseeing the development, review and production of adult education materials in liaison with relevant stakeholders and providers;
· coordinating the assessment and evaluation of Adult and Continuing Education (ACE) programmes and projects;
· monitoring and supervision of the implementation of national and county – specific programmes;
· coordinating of continuing education for adult and out of school youth;
· overseeing curriculum implantation in Alternative Provision of Basic Education and Training and Adult and Continuing Education (APBET/ACE) centres;
· coordinating capacity building for ACE providers;
· developing mechanism for quality training, supervision and assessment for ACE programmes; and
· facilitating the registration of examination centers.
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke OR
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017