Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
FOURTY ONE (41) POSTS – V/NO. 91/2017
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.89,748 – Ksh.120,270 p.m. (Job Group ‘Q’)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
· served for a cumulative period of fifteen (15) years, three (3) of which should have been in the grade of Principal Schools Auditor, Job Group ‘N’ and above or in comparable and equivalent positions in the Public Service;
· a Bachelor of Commerce degree (Accounting/Finance option) or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
· passed part III of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya (CPA-K) or part IV of the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA-K) examinations or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
· a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Business Administration (Accounting/Finance Option) or Masters of Science in Auditing or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
· been registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or any other equivalent professional body;
· attended a strategic leadership course in a recognized institution; and
· shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke OR
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017